Open Source Security Tools in Python
|Python fcrypt is a pure Python implementation of the Unix crypt(3) algorithm, and packaged it with Distutils and with doc strings for pydoc and doctest. It's based on Eric A. Young's optimized fcrypt code, which was written in C.
Go To fcrypt
|PyCrypto is a collection of cryptographic algorithms and protocols, implemented for use from Python. Features:
* Hash functions: MD2, MD4, RIPEMD, SHA256.
* Block encryption algorithms: AES, ARC2, Blowfish, CAST, DES, Triple-DES, IDEA, RC5.
* Stream encryption algorithms: ARC4, simple XOR.
* Public-key algorithms: RSA, DSA, ElGamal, qNEW.
* Protocols: All-or-nothing transforms, chaffing/winnowing.
* Miscellaneous: RFC1751 module for converting 128-key keys into a set of English words, primality testing.
Go To PyCrypto