Open Source XML Parsers in Python
|pyRXP is fast validating XML parser available for Python. pyRXP, like the underlying RXP parser, is available under the GNU General Public License.
Go To pyRXP
|The PyXML package is a collection of libraries to process XML with Python. It contains, among other things
* xmlproc: a validating XML parser.
* Expat: a fast non-validating parser.
* sgmlop: a C helper module that can speed-up xmllib.py and sgmllib.py by a factor of 5.
* PySAX: SAX 1 and SAX2 libraries with drivers for most of the parsers.
* 4DOM: A fully compliant DOM Level 2 implementation
* javadom: An adapter from Java DOM implementations to the standard Python DOM binding.
* pulldom: a DOM implementation that supports lazy instantiation of nodes.
* marshal: a module with several options for serializing Python objects to XML, including WDDX and XML-RPC.
Go To PyXML
|4Suite is a toolkit for XML and RDF application development. It features a library of integrated tools for XML processing, implementing open technologies such as DOM, RDF, XSLT, XInclude, XPointer, XLink, XPath, XUpdate, RELAX NG, and XML/SGML Catalogs. Layered upon this is an XML and RDF data repository and server, which supports multiple methods of data access, query, indexing, transformation, rich linking, and rule processing, and provides the data infrastructure of a full database system, including transactions, concurrency, access control, and management tools.It also supports HTTP, RPC, and FTP, plus APIs in Python and XSLT.
Go To 4Suite