Open Source Wiki Engines in Python
|Pwyky is a ~30KB single file wiki in Python. It's very easy to install, requires minimal configuration, and uses a simple structured text format.
Go To Pwyky
|MoinMoin is an advanced, easy to use and extensible WikiEngine with a large community of users. It supports GUI (WYSIWYG) and text (markup) editing.
Go To MoinMoin
|An all-in-one solution for small groups with needs for a web based address list, a mailing list and a wiki with access restrictions
Go To FelloWiki
|Cloud Wiki provides a simple, fast environment that limits itself to features necessary for providing user-editable content quickly, with a minimal learning curve.
Go To Cloud Wiki
|Pyle is a WikiClone - an implementation of a program sharing general ideas with the original WikiWiki developed by Ward Cunningham.
* Edit pages via FTP
* Script for downloading snapshots of the entire site as a .zip file
* Optional CVS database backend
* Email notification when a page is changed
* Attachments (eg. images, documents etc.) to pages (both inlined and separately-retrievable) with MIME-types
* HTML template-files controlling a simple \"look and feel\"; support for CSS stylesheets
* Cookie for username, or use htpasswd
* Embed HTML or other markup in WikiPages
* Unix-like rwxrwxrwx permissions on pages
Go To PyleWiki